Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
Fellow members,

I wanted to drop a quick note to all of you about Lori and Travel Express. In a nutshell, she is fantastic.

I have been using another travel agent for the last few trips. As i planned for the 2010 safari, i contacted my agent and was extremely disappointed. She hadn't secured me the flight i had requested at the time i requested. This ended up increasing my fair by almost a thousand dollars (500 x2 as i'm taking my wife).

I decided to contact Lori (Safari Gal) on here. She immediately sprang into action and secured us flights at a significant savings from the prior agent. Not only that, her communication and positive attitude are truly fantastic.

I will recommend everyone to contact Lori for you travel arrangements. She is professional, efficient and great to do business with.

Thanks Lori!!

A Travel Consultant, Safari Agent, Hunter and Person of great stature and character - I have been fortunate enough to host Troy & Lori in Tanzania and they are not just good people - they are great people. A great addition and resource to this awesome forum...

Thanks TOM & SHALLOM! Ryan, we thoroughly enjoyed our trip with you in the beautiful Kilombero Valley - a lot of great memories and a few good hunting stories were made there! Hope to return some day.

No problem Lori! You deserve the attention and positive feedback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross