Transporting arms and ammunition out of Frankfurt (Germany)

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Transporting arms and ammunition out of Frankfurt (Germany) to Namibia and other countries

It has come to our attention that there is a lot of serious misunderstanding with regard to the carrying of weapons into and/or out of Germany (any Airport in Germany).

After a lot of back and forth and false information we were able to find out the following:

If you plan on taking your hunting rifle and/or ammunition with you when travelling to Namibia and you bring this weapon and ammunition into Germany and out of Germany again then you MUST be in possession of a 'Anlage 19' Document. This Document, when approved, allows the traveler to carry his hunting rifle and ammunition into Germany and on to Namibia.

Please find attached a copy of this 'Anlage 19' Document or contact the NAPHA Office to obtain a copy of it.

Important note: This Document CANNOT be stamped and/or approved by ANY embassy in ANY country!! The document MUST be sent to STADT FRANKFURT for approval!!

We have not heard back from the officials at the specific department dealing with these applications yet and are waiting for them to send us a detailed lay-out of the steps that one must follow to apply for and receive this permit.

We will inform you of the exact procedures as soon as we know more!

NAPHA

Source: Namibia Professional Hunting Association (NAPHA)

Attachments

• Anlage_19_32_I_Mitnahme_in_durch_aus_D.pdf
    81.7 KB · Views: 163

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you