Transiting through France

pkhorenyan

Reaction score
Hello fellow bowhunters,

Is there problem transiting through France with broadheads and bow in the baggage?
Recently I've stumbled upon the news that Netherlands outlawed broadheads and you can't even transit through Amsterdam with them.
I plan on flying from Russia to Joburg through Paris (CDG) by Air France but now I have second thoughts. KLM and Air France merged and I dont know whether it will work out or not...

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
I have not heard of any changes that would restrict Bow Hunting equipment transiting France.
Have you asked Air France?

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.travelexpressagency.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, New Zealand, Argentina and throughout North America
As far as I know, the broadhead restriction is only through the Netherlands.

Latest profile posts

Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.
Justbryan wrote on Rafter JK's profile.
Get Crazy Larry yet? Wishing I had shot Alpine Ibex too!
laurence burkin wrote on UKHunter's profile.
Hi the dude in the picture. It would be cool to know the area (genetics) of the stag you have in your profile picture. I am from New Zealand and shot a stag here that is almost identical, especially the throw backs. I can send you a photo to prove I'm genuine with my enquiry.