Trail Cam Pictures

Tom you just dont help things with picture like this.I think I am happy looking at doing namibia for the first time.Then go back to south africa for some animals and you do this post. there are some eland in those picture like I am looking for and some nice kudu.How is it for springbucks.

It's not too late to head to Botswana Bill! Ha. Springbuck are good as well but tend to concentrate on the southern end of the 120,000 acres. If you want a great Eland....it's hard to beat this Botswana operation!!

FYI, these pics were taken at a number of the 18 different waterholes.

I'll bet you $2 that Jeff is picking from the pictures right now.

Always great to see pictures of the critters.

Tom i couldnt shoot a warthog when its drinking from the swimming pool!!!!:p:monkey::biggrin2:

Wait til he starts to walk away then....;)

Wait til he starts to walk away then....;)

that swimming pool is better than the plunge pool we had at the other ranch in the luangwa, or the one at the fishing lodge on the zambezi!! well bigger anyway. jason will be giving them a spa next!!!;):acclaim:

I'll bet you $2 that Jeff is picking from the pictures right now.

Always great to see pictures of the critters.

You're right on the money as usual Brick. I just got home from work in Africa today & was viewing the pics on my phone when my turn in the barbers chair came up. I think there's at least a Kudu & an Eland with my name on it in the crowd. Maybe my SuperCow Gemsbok as well.
I do have nice list of critters drawn up that I will seek out in May buy I mostly look forward to relaxing some on my second trip to Kanana and enjoying the great people there as well as the awesome hunting.

The party starts there for me in just 8 short weeks.
I am very excited to be revisiting Kanana!

I like the night wildebeast pic. Looks like a nice 30 inch ish animal. Pics are real mean. Thanks!

CRAP! You had to post these didn't you! Now the pull begins again to go back just after I had gotten over most of the last one. May the fleas of a thousand camels nest in your armpits for this :)

Let's go guys! I'm heading over in July and there are still a few open dates this year. Anyone wanna go this year?

Let's go guys! I'm heading over in July and there are still a few open dates this year. Anyone wanna go this year?

My buddies will even try to leave a couple for you! :)

Ha! There are plenty to go around. Depending what you want the animals are in the thousands per last aerial survey in July 2012. I will be there again for the next survey at the end of July and will share some aerial pictures. You guys will have a good time.

Nice pics, Tom, thank you !

TOM - Looks like I need to rethink how many arrows I am going to need when I go to Kanana in August. Those pics are a great primer for the already over-the-top excitement and anticipation.

gday tom
thanks for showing your tree cam pictures .
youve just made my mind up to take a few over this year.

This is too much fun, I love trying to pick out the best animal and pick out the perfect shot. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Awesome Trail-Cam pic… Not sure if he wants a drink of water or a challenging meal ;)

Ironpig-leopard.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just game viewing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katlyn74D

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,