Trader Keith’s, Trader Rifle Strap

Aaron.F

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Does anyone have any experience with these? I am considering buying one, but I thought I would see what people have to say. Thank you

332E96B7-F5AA-495A-9933-442B0F0839A2.jpeg

I have one on my 416 Rigby. I love the strap. Nice and wide. Non slip. I carried the gun around the Save valley for 10 d and more than 50 miles in the summer of 2019 in search of a Buffalo .

I have one for my 470 NE double and like it very much!

I’ve got three. Best sling on the market IMO. I leave them with PH’s as gifts and they love them. Buy his sling swivels too. They are milled steel and the best swivels I have come across.

Use them on everything.

I prefer the Els & Co. that I got from African Sporting Creations.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer the Els & Co. that I got from African Sporting Creations.

I have both (actually a Rigby by Els & Co). They are very similar but I give the edge to Trader Keith because of the rubber woven into the strap. I find it really does make a difference in keeping thawing on your shoulder. Quality of construction and materials are of the highest standard in both.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have both (actually a Rigby by Els & Co). They are very similar but I give the edge to Trader Keith because of the rubber woven into the strap. I find it really does make a difference in keeping thawing on your shoulder. Quality of construction and materials are of the highest standard in both.

That was the thing I liked about the Trader Keith as well.

Exactly. The rubber threads make all the difference in keeping the canvas from sliding on the shoulder. Great product.

I considered getting the Trader Keith Strap a year ago.
And I agree with others here that it is a quality piece of kit.
You will not be disappointed in it.

This is the Dick Murray A-1 Quick Set Rifle Sling.
1606566783085.png

I prefer leather and this sling is as quiet as they come.
I've had it for almost a year now and it sees weekly use.
High quality product and Dick was great to work with.
Stays on my shoulder with no problems.

Have one on my 375 H&H. Awesome product!

I considered getting the Trader Keith Strap a year ago.
And I agree with others here that it is a quality piece of kit.
You will not be disappointed in it.

This is the Dick Murray A-1 Quick Set Rifle Sling.
View attachment 377329
I prefer leather and this sling is as quiet as they come.
I've had it for almost a year now and it sees weekly use.
High quality product and Dick was great to work with.
Stays on my shoulder with no problems.

I love these slings by Murray Leather. High quality and Mr. Murray is great to work with! These are on all of my other rifles.

I love these slings by Murray Leather. High quality and Mr. Murray is great to work with! These are on all of my other rifles.
Just got another one for my wife. (y)

Yep, Trader Keith’s canvas and Murray leather, can’t go wrong

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross