Trade Accuracy International Arctic Warfare AIAW 308

matthew anderson

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
101st Airborne Division Association, 506th Airborne Infantry Regiment Association, HSC, GOA,NRA
Hello folks. I'm interested in trading my arctic warfare 308 for something nice. This is an actual Arctic Warfare (AW) not AT or AE.
I like safari style rifles, meaning, barrel band swivels and front sights, express rear etc etc. You guys know the style!
I'm interested in bolt guns and double guns, if its something I like, I don't mind adding cash if need be. I can take more pics and add later.
9.3x62 (would really like a Sako 85 grizzly)
375 h&h
416 Rigby
470 NE
maybe others, just show me what you've got if you're interested. I appreciate it gents.
IMG_4629.JPG

Well I love my AIs, what value do you place on your rig? What are the details on it? Age, round count, is it threaded, barrel length.

Well I love my AIs, what value do you place on your rig? What are the details on it? Age, round count, is it threaded, barrel length.
Thanks, Inline.
Its a 1997, 20" fluted barrel, Lance at Accuracy International defined it as an "Arctic Warfare Police" very few in the US, CFI limited, available only to law enforcement at the time. This one was bought new in 1997 by a Texas Ranger and he had it until he retired. He said it was fired very little. I, personally, have put a whole 20 rounds through it lol.
I have extra mags for it, original bipod, 30mm mount that is on in the picture and I believe I have a brand new in the box 34mm spuhr mount for it as well.

As far as value or trade value, its really depends on a few things. Rock Island valued it between $5500-$8000 in 2014, last one of these I watched went for just over 9k.
If someone wants to value their trade at max possible market value and mine at minimum, it may not work out, no big deal.
but honestly, none of that really matters to me, if i like the trade I'll trade. Ive enjoyed it for quite a while and someone else might enjoy it more. I appreciate all offers, even if I don't have it listed, it may spark something. I'm easy to deal with.

Still available, I haven't posted it for sale anywhere. Send me your trade offers.
I'm in Texas.

This is an amazing gun! Hopefully someone jumps on this soon to save me from myself…

I would love to do a deal for this but I don’t have anything that would go 1:1 and would have to cobble together a couple of 375’s and a 416 to make it worth your while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfonzoPal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!