AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, North Macomb Sportsmen Club, North American Hunting Club
Hunted
Canada, Mexico, U.S., Africa
Hello,
I am not new but have only read through the Forum so far. I am hunting South Africa (Fort Richmond in Belmont) for the first time on July 8th. I am a Michigan resident and am hoping to get advice on proper colors for this hunt and where to get them. I have been wandering through Dick's, Dunham's and Gander Mountain to date and have not found anything so far. I do know that camouflage colors are inappropriate. If anyone out there has any suggestions, locally or on-line I would be grateful.

gday tpomavil welcome to AH ,
stick with the lighter colours in your camo .
by july , l would think it will be drying out a bit ,
areyou bowhunting , riffle.both ?
if your riffle hunting , id be wearing olives and khaki ,and not worrying so much with camo .
but gloves and maybe a face vail , for sure...

Welcome to AH tpomavil!

Welcome to AH, tpomavil !

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Welcome tpomanvil,

Go with muted earth tones, green and browns, stay away from light tans whites etc. good old army green works well.

Welcome to AH tpomavil! Earth tones are great and most of your Camo will be just fine leave the bright colors at home No Hunters Orange there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross