Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
The show is March 14-18 this year. I am planning on meeting up with @KMG Hunting Safaris on Friday for an after the show food/drink extravaganza. If anyone is interested in joining us perhaps let me know, or see you at their booth Friday March 16.

Busy with work so plans are a bit iffy at the moment, but tying to make it that way after family visit in Buffalo.

Would be great if you could make it Daniel!

I've spent the last 6 months scheming on how to get there this year. Then my gf arranged for her parents, who she hasn't seen in 3 years, to come out here from Newfoundland. Surprise, surprise....they arrive on March 14. Then her son's birthday is on March 17. If I ventured out anywhere that weekend, my new name would be Mud! Send Marius out West for a day or two!!!

I've spent the last 6 months scheming on how to get there this year. Then my gf arranged for her parents, who she hasn't seen in 3 years, to come out here from Newfoundland. Surprise, surprise....they arrive on March 14. Then her son's birthday is on March 17. If I ventured out anywhere that weekend, my new name would be Mud! Send Marius out West for a day or two!!!
That's a bummer! Hopefully next year!

Landing in Calgary on 5th of March and spending 5 days in Banff for my 10 year wedding anniversary. Hitching a ride with @BRICKBURN from Calgary to Banff, and catching up on some conversation for the ride up there, then relocate to Ottawa on the 10th before heading to Toronto for the show.

Mud isn't such a bad name, I've been called worse:)

Landing in Calgary on 5th of March and spending 5 days in Banff for my 10 year wedding anniversary. Hitching a ride with @BRICKBURN from Calgary to Banff, and catching up on some conversation for the ride up there, then relocate to Ottawa on the 10th before heading to Toronto for the show.

Banff's a great spot to celebrate an anniversary! Congratulations to the both of you!

Now @BRICKBURN has the added responsibility of chauffeur! (y)

Congrats on the anniversary! Banff is a great place for that!

I am sure you two will have a wonderful time. It's beautiful. Nice to see you guys getting away together!

Who said I'm letting him drive?

Since you can see the mountains I doubt he'll get lost. I want to see all the drivers hitting the ditch in terror as he heads up the left lane! :ROFLMAO:

And how would that differ from the usual Canadian driver?:whistle:
One snow storm is all that takes. You'd think people would learn snow is slippery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!