Top of Texas Taxidermy New Showroom and Studio

So you are a USDA certified taxidermist? Good to know

Hey Erik, this looks classy :D Cheers:

So you are a USDA certified taxidermist? Good to know
Yes sir. I got certified about a year ago. I did this so that I can pick crates up at DFW and bring them directly to my shop. This does 2 things
1) I have direct control over the crate and treatment. Peoples things don’t sit around on some shop floor for 9 months while hides are tanned so things don’t get lost or broke.
2) Because I pick it up at the port of entry this saves about $900- $1200 in shipping a huge crate to a tannery on the other side of the country. Thus there is no shipping charge once it gets here.
Once I pic the crate up, I’m the first person to open it since it left Africa (assuming the Fed Nazi’s didn’t open and rummage through it). Everything is checked, inventoried, treated, and placed under lock and key in my USDA room. Capes and skins are then sent to the tannery (i actually have a deal worked out with my tannery and they come pick up from me).
It is a very efficient and cost effective method which saves time and money.

Looks Great

Good looking shop. I'm sure your going to enjoy it. Congrats
Bruce

Best of luck and much success my friend.:D Cheers:

Are all the rooms carpeted even the work areas ?

Are all the rooms carpeted even the work areas ?
In the studio yes, it was carpeted with brand new carpet before I bought it. I didn’t see the since I’m pulling up brand new carpet. I plan on leaving it until it’s toast then I’ll pull it up. It’s like a fine knit industrial carpet and so far, other than the color, I really like it. It saves on my feet a bunch.

Can’t wait to see all kinds of my game hanging up in there..... should be on plane soon headed your way little brother

Can’t wait to see all kinds of my game hanging up in there..... should be on plane soon headed your way little brother
I’m stoked!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois