Tooth of the Arrow XL Broadhead Test

Very cool looks like a ringer. Thanks for the test

Looked at all your broadhead reviews on youtube. Going to try out ironwills

Impressive.

Have you ever tested the VPA 3 blade broadhead ? Another fixed steel machined type (no replacement blades). It can be easily sharpened with file and reused many times.

Impressive.

Have you ever tested the VPA 3 blade broadhead ? Another fixed steel machined type (no replacement blades). It can be easily sharpened with file and reused many times.

I haven’t, but I’m sure they will do a good job. The reason I haven’t is cause I’ve tested the Bishop Holy trinity so much—as well as their Bridgeport and Pipeline models of it (different steels, but same head). That head was designed by the same guy who designed the VPA, but he made it shorter and stouter so it is stronger and flies better.

I seen that for 1.99. Wish other companies would do this a great marketing tool

Good review

Curious what your thoughts are on the Muzzy mx3

Good review

Curious what your thoughts are on the Muzzy mx3
The original owner son is making muzzy again musacchia. The quality will be better

I haven’t, but I’m sure they will do a good job. The reason I haven’t is cause I’ve tested the Bishop Holy trinity so much—as well as their Bridgeport and Pipeline models of it (different steels, but same head). That head was designed by the same guy who designed the VPA, but he made it shorter and stouter so it is stronger and flies better.

I checked the Bishop site. They look good. Solid one piece which I like. But at $150-$250 for 3 heads they better be tough. Single head $79. I do like the longer profile of the VPA as they seem like they will provide less resistance and penetrate more.

Thanks for the review. I ordered the trial head. It is well built and flies true to my field points. Ordering a set to take on my June hunt and give them a try

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross