Tootabi Hunting Safaris Get Together in North Dakota March 2015

Wonder if he knows what long johns are? and you better borrow him some Carharts!

If it was windy it might be chilly up there. ; )
Royal that ain't no warm breeze coming in off the ocean.

That 15 MPH South wind will get his attention right at the front door to Scheel's!

Warbird, be sure you park far enough away that he can gain the full experience;)

He will be begging me to bring to Scheels to get him some serious U/A gear. Including the 4.0 base layers.

Pretty sure Loodt just plans to wear shorts the whole time in ND. Something about proving to the Yanks just how tough the Afrikaans are.

Pretty sure Loodt just plans to wear shorts the whole time in ND. Something about proving to the Yanks just how tough the Afrikaans are.
Ha HAA HAAA! If this current cold snap doesn't break before he gets here, he'll be crying ice cubes!

Royal that ain't no warm breeze coming in off the ocean.

That 15 MPH South wind will get his attention right at the front door to Scheel's!

Warbird, be sure you park far enough away that he can gain the full experience;)

I wonder if Loodt is having second thoughts about the timing of this trip???? He will appreciate the weather in the Cape much more for sure!!!

Wonder if he knows what long johns are? and you better borrow him some Carharts!

He's about to find out!!!

Oh, and it did snow a whole half of an inch in Atlanta last night, so I'm working from home today and the ciry will be shut down. :)

Loodt's homework assignment before his visit is to watch the movie Fargo.

You betcha, that there is a wood chipper.

Loodt's homework assignment before his visit is to watch the movie Fargo.
... And then I'll invite him to Brainerd! Where the tale of Fargo was really based.

Loodt has a new Tootabi welcoming person. AH meet Miss K.
image.jpg

He doesn't look too cold!! :E Cold:

Looks like you all hit it off well. I guess he was to scared to wear his pink shirt. LOL The good part is his family is super to be around also and you will feel like family and not just another client when there.

I was really hoping to see a pic of him covered in snow to see if he still likes snow.

The get together was awesome! We (my family and friends) had a great time hosting Loodt. He is now with Action Bob touring the state of MN.

Unfortunately (maybe fortunately for Loodt) almost all of our snow has melted so I was not able to get pictures of him making snow angels.

Nice to hear you all had a great time. Sounds like Loodt is getting the tour of the north country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross