Tony Sanchez Arino's "Great African Calibers"

Hoss Delgado

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
If anyone has read the book , " Great African Calibers " by Tony Sanchez Arino , could you please give me some information as to what he wrote about the 11.2 × 72 Schuler caliber ? I understand that he is one of the very few gun writers who did a write up on this caliber .
If anyone has the pages , it would be much appreciated :) .
Thank you all
Hoss

@Hoss Delgado , I have owned the book for about three years or so. Initially it was my go to reference book on African calibers. Tony wrote chapter 9 on the 11.2x72 Schuler (.440) ..page 46 in my copy. He wrote about 3.5 pages on the caliber. Please be more specific with a question if I am to try and answer it from his writings.

Th
@Hoss Delgado , I have owned the book for about three years or so. Initially it was my go to reference book on African calibers. Tony wrote chapter 9 on the 11.2x72 Schuler (.440) ..page 46 in my copy. He wrote about 3.5 pages on the caliber. Please be more specific with a question if I am to try and answer it from his writings.
Thank you so much. Could you please inbox me the 3.5 pages of the books please about the 11.2 × 72 Schuler .
I would be eternally grateful :)
I wanna know all about his experiences and opinions on this mysterious caliber

Th

Thank you so much. Could you please inbox me the 3.5 pages of the books please about the 11.2 × 72 Schuler .
I would be eternally grateful :)
I wanna know all about his experiences and opinions on this mysterious caliber
Done....hope they are clear enough

Pondoro didn't think much of it, but that was a loooong time ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot (726).png
    Screenshot (726).png
    248.7 KB · Views: 183
Great book even if you remotely have an interest in the big bore calibers. Unfortunately for me I never had the opportunity to meet Tony in person. @homeless hope you enjoyed the Madrid Fair...

I have been able to talk to him for 2 minutes, how many elephants had he killed???
I told him I like buffaloes.
That I had gone with caycam last year.
That the one of the 1317 that he has hunted only remembers the first

If I remember correctly he and Wolfgang Romney wildcatted his 500J from a rebated case rim to a rimless case

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross