Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
follow.jpg
social-instagram-lg.jpgsocial-facebook-lg.jpg

haversack-header.jpg
Dear Fellow Enthusiast,

Featured above is our latest addition to the Courteney Haversack collection. The NEW Cape Buffalo Haversack features a rich brown color and utilizes thicker leather than the dark brown impala version. As with their legendary footwear, these travel essentials are beautifully executed and are built to the same high standards.

These roomy haversacks hold a tremendous amount of gear and measure 18” across, 9” deep (when loaded), and 18” tall with a tapered top. It has more than enough room for a weekend trip or a day on safari. I have loaded mine with two pairs of jeans, two shirts, a light jacket, a toiletry kit, and two sets of undergarments and had room to spare. The fully lined interior features another large zippered pocket that is against your back when you're wearing it and measures 9” x 12” which can easily hold an iPad, travel documents, etc.

shop-now-red.jpg
haversacks (1).jpg
Good hunting,
Jim & Elisabeth

They look great.

You know with Jim's packing list I traveled to Africa as the staff done daily laundry.

Yes you can travel to Africa with just a backpack and a good set of boots.

With Courteney boots on my feet and a cheap back pack I spent 10 days in Africa.

Maybe next time I will have a Courteney backpack. Warthog or Cape Buffalo? Hmm,

Not an easy decision-warthog or Cape buffalo.

Everything they make is beautiful

Thank you and glad she loves it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!