Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
ECGMA, PHASA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe
Karoo Wild Safaris has this deal in the 2022 season on those wanting to get cracking on hunting the Tiny Ten antelope. These species can be hunted free range or on large fenced areas, your preference entirely. These animals are common to our area and we have both options available on our property and area. This a mountain and plains hunt, vaal rhebuck occur above 6000ft in the grassy mountain plateaus. Klipspringer are browsers and prefer mountains with rocks and more bush. Steenbok are plains animals, duiker like valley bushveld and river thicket.

$5200 - (1x1), $4600 (2x1), $900 observers

7 nights / 6 full days

Vaal Rhebuck, Klipspringer, Common Duiker and Steenbok

The package is completely flexible and species can be swopped and changed if you've already hunted some of them. Additional antelope species in the Tiny Ten can be added

-Cape Grysbok $1500
-Oribi $2500
-Blue Duiker $1800

Additional plains game hunting species can be added as per our 2021 price list

Karoo Wild - 2021 Hunting Prices

Included in package
- meals and accommodation
- drinks and alcoholic beverages
- transfers to and from Port Elizabeth airport
- laundry service and WiFi in camp
- field preparation and transport of trophies to taxidermist
- optional morning trip to Addo Elephant National Park
- rifle hire
- VAT and all taxes

Excluded in package
- airfare
- accommodation before or after safari
- taxidermy work
- meat of the animals hunted
- travel to non-hunting attractions $0.45 per kilometre travelled

Our safaris are fully inclusive and there are no additional costs during your time with us.

Outfitter: Karoo Wild Safaris HC 81/2020 EC
Area: Karoo - Eastern Cape, South Africa

Read our Hunting Reviews here

IMG_5436.JPG

IMG_1577.JPG

IMG_1902.JPG

IMG_0668.JPG

new lapa.jpg

IMG_5109.JPG

Pics of some other Tiny Ten antelope hunted last week - a 5" Oribi and 3" Cape Grysbuck, both Rowand Ward and SCI Gold.

IMG_5426.JPG

IMG_5504.JPG

Still some packages available in 2022. Start your Tiny Ten hunting this year!

Still some packages available in 2022. Start your Tiny Ten hunting this year!

Cape Grysbuck (3.1") and Klipspringer (4") hunted by last week my AH member @HuntingGold

m_IMG_6276.jpg

m_IMG_6264.jpg

These two represent the fourth and fifth species in my tiny ten collection. The hunt for the klippy was done on along a steep, rocky mountainside. Normally I would have been right at home on that mountain but since covid I've gained weight and lost condition. Victor was patient and took numerous little pauses to let me catch my breath before moving forward. It was a nice hunt and took place in one morning.
The grysbok was hunted with a light at night as the grysbok is nocturnal. We saw a few others before taking the ram pictured.
My wife and I enjoyed the lodge and my wife especially enjoyed the bathtub in our "honeymoon suite." Victor is a great host and should be considered if you are looking for some of the tiny ten.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross