Time To Sell, Give Away, Or Haul To The Dump

John P.

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
72 years old and it is time start the shop reduction in tooling and gun stuff.

I have a post on the "other forum" but am repeating it here as some do not visit there, almost that way myself!

So if anyone has any interest, give me a PM and I will respond with photos.

If the mods want a list in classified, let me know.

First on my list to go is the Gunstock Duplicator. I have one gent interested but so far no money transferred. Nice machine but I do not use it now, it is well tooled and comes with a heap of pattern stocks. And a checkering cradle, checkering tools, 50 or more stock blanks of various figure, some are plain for making patterns. Pacific Big Leaf Maple and Walnut.
You guys have seen it before, below is a photo or two:
I412dtr.jpg
tnhOzOI.jpg

M98 actions, Enfield actions, a M70 or two, barrel blanks, lots of reamers, lots of loading dies.

458 Lott stuff (cases, bullets, loaded rounds, finish reamer barrel blank), 9.3x62 stuff (cases, bullets, two barrels one with sights, dies, finish reamer), several barreled actions (400 H&H, 450 Dakota), 450 Ackley stuff (barrels, finish reamer, a BBK action, dies), the list is endless.

50 BMG stuff: Set of Match reamers, big reloading press, dies, case working tools, hundreds of cases, some bullets and primers, several 8 pound jugs of powder.

Rifles: No 1 Ruger Tropical 375, Whitworth 375, Interarms 458 in fiberglass stock, two complete Enfield battle rifles, one 30-06 one 303. 600 Rem in 222.

Maybe 100 reamers in the big Kennedy Chest:
O1yUpPG.jpg

Lots more!
PM me if you have an interest, I will return with photos.

PM Sent on .458 Lott brass, bullets and loaded ammo.

Do you have a list of calibers for the reloading dies?

PM sent about 9.3x62 and barreled .400 H&H action. I would be interested in an any powder or other reloading components you have.

Might be interested in the Enfield .303 ..... maybe.

Interested in the 375Whitworth

Lot of good stuff here for folks that know how to use it.

I know it would be a pain but could you list the chamber reamers?

WOW! Lots of toys! I need to start getting rid of stuff as well. Good idea!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherrillGl

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg