Tiger kills woman in a Chinese wildlife park

The sad part, if I read it correctly, is that the second woman is the one that was killed. She got out with the guy to try to help the first one. The first one is injured but sounds like she will recover.

After reading it again, I think you may be correct, which technically would not be eligible for the Darwin Award. No good deed goes unpunished, so they say. The devolution of our species continues...

Last edited:
WOW!

But, who knows, maybe the one in back started the argument! :A Me You:

I don't know how people can be that Stupid

But, who knows, maybe the one in back started the argument! :A Me You:
I would have loved my last argument with my ex would have ended that way! Where in the hell is a tiger when you need one? Dam stupid Tigers!

#dumbasslivesmatter

Poor woman....

I'm inclined to say "stupid should hurt".... but I guess it does. They wanted a wild animal experience--they GOT IT!

I just cant feel sorry for these kinds of things--as long as they don't want to destroy the cat. The cat did what its supposed to do (and so did the prey-but that's another story). There are some rules you shouldn't violate if you want to wake up the next day AND when you do you pay the price Ooooops

It is crazy how people think that just because there is a road going through a park that the animals are docile creatures. Happens frequently in Yellowstone. I grew up not far from a bison range park in Montana and the tourists would get out and try to pet the bison! Go to a petting zoo, you can pet them. Go to a park, view them. Seems like a simple concept but it obviously isn't. I hate to see most people get killed, but you must take responsibility for your actions, so think prior to acting. As they say in the construction industry, every rule is written in someone's blood.
Cody

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinfredFin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!