Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
Yes, that has been floating around for quite a few years. Not sure about the stick chucking mahout, but that elephant had a pair to stand that charge. Have no idea the actual back story.

Yes, that has been floating around for quite a few years. Not sure about the stick chucking mahout, but that elephant had a pair to stand that charge. Have no idea the actual back story.

Elephants aren’t afraid of much are they!

Can you imagine two ineffectual rounds from your .450 and then desperately reaching for one of the houdah double hand guns.

That is an incredibly fast attack. A double makes more sense once you see something like that.

That is an incredibly fast attack. A double makes more sense once you see something like that.

Cats are the fastest DG.....the smaller the faster.....

Cats are the fastest DG.....the smaller the faster.....

I was also thinking how recovery time is so vital. I would rather have a 450/400 or 375 and get that second shot! Bad news to have a larger bore and still be recovering when I felt the animal!

I was also thinking how recovery time is so vital. I would rather have a 450/400 or 375 and get that second shot! Bad news to have a larger bore and still be recovering when I felt the animal!
That was Jim Corbett's choice when he wasn't using his .275.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!