LivingTheDream

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
So after my last trip I was dying to get back. This year was a busy year with both my wedding and my sisters wedding. However, this presented the perfect opportunity to potentially get a late season hunt. I want a leopard really bad! However, I have decided that when the time comes for Mr. spots, I am going to stay until I get my cat. With vacation time at a premium and some great offers from sponsors here I just couldn't do it. And was heart broken, reading reports here kept my spirits up.

Last year, I spoke to Martin Pieters about a tuskless hunt. About 3 weeks ago the conversation started again. Martin had a permit, and I could get that time off from work. The obsession is in full swing and I think I have watched every elephant hunting video there is. Everyone on this site should prepare for lots of questions. T minus 67 days!!!

Super pumped to go back and for another shot at one of the Big 5!

That 67 days will go by quickly. Can't wait to read the report and see the pics. Martin's team seems to do a great job and deliver.

Good luck.
Belated congratulations by the way!

Oh man that's exciting!!!! Congrats and cant wait for the report and pics!

So after my last trip I was dying to get back. This year was a busy year with both my wedding and my sisters wedding. However, this presented the perfect opportunity to potentially get a late season hunt. I want a leopard really bad! However, I have decided that when the time comes for Mr. spots, I am going to stay until I get my cat. With vacation time at a premium and some great offers from sponsors here I just couldn't do it. And was heart broken, reading reports here kept my spirits up.

Last year, I spoke to Martin Pieters about a tuskless hunt. About 3 weeks ago the conversation started again. Martin had a permit, and I could get that time off from work. The obsession is in full swing and I think I have watched every elephant hunting video there is. Everyone on this site should prepare for lots of questions. T minus 67 days!!!

Super pumped to go back and for another shot at one of the Big 5!

I look forward to talking with you about elephant! Sending PM

wow that is awesome. Have a great trip and enjoy yourself. Looks like we will be reading each others hunt report when we both finish are trips.

Looking forward to that report!

Sweet.....

One more year for me before ele, hopefully!

best of luck,am looking forward to report and pics.

Congratulations. You really are LivingTheDream.

Awesome! Way to pull the trigger on a hunt... literally and figuratively!

Best of luck. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

What a year for you, enjoy the hunt, looking forward to your report.

Enjoy !! That's a super area to hunt up there. Have fun and keep the wind in your face.
Regards
Dave

I think you missed a real opportunity.................

You could have combined the honeymoon and the hunt. :whistle:

All the best to you on both the marriage and the hunt!

Dave

Congrats on all accounts!

Do you know what cartridge / bow you will be using?

Congrats I talked to Martin about a tuskless a few months back should be a great hunt. There is nothing like a elephant hunt the ups and downs and emotions it's incredible. My first one was disappointing in that I didn't shoot one. Im off to Namibia tomorrow I start my flights to go meet up with Ndumo and Karl For a trophy bull hunt one he advertised a few months back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genihi4888

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg