TIA - THIS IS AFRICA

AimSmall

Gold supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Cameroon, Uganda, Namibia, Zimbabwe, SA, Russia, Canada, Austria, NZ, Australia, USA
Maybe you have some photos or a story that could only happen in Africa!
20180702_115617.jpg

IMG_7956.jpeg

From a busted poacher’s kit.

IMG_1157.jpeg

Trying to get to the airport in Bangui, CAR

A Maasai tribe protesting regarding their grazing rights near Tsavo West, by bobbing traffic on the road between Amboselli and Tsavo - we were there for 3 hours waiting for the Tsavo game warden to come speak to the chief. It would have taken 5ish hours to go back and around via another route. This was in December, not far from where Loonkito and other lions were recently killed by herders after lions killed their goats.

20221222_125817.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
While in Grahamstown, SA we drove past the “Pothole and Donkey Pub” and only a minute later we waited while a wandering ass slowly trod across the road in front of us-right in the middle of the town!
IMG_6186.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois