three rifles picked up, two 8 mm,s and one 9.3x62

yes it is, i use a 35 whelen size die to neck it to .358 just enought to hold the bullet solidly and after the first fireing there is a light ring where i stop the necking, after three fireing the brass is fine. but i need a set of 9.3x62 dies to size the case body(i have ordered them).

Leslie, your resolve to get this rifle to a usable / working configuration reminds me of an adage having to do with "Old Age and Treachery." ;);) It's not like you need another Deer rifle, but a challenge on the other hand is what keeps your head in the game. LOL

Leslie, your resolve to get this rifle to a usable / working configuration reminds me of an adage having to do with "Old Age and Treachery." ;);) It's not like you need another Deer rifle, but a challenge on the other hand is what keeps your head in the game. LOL
Us old men need a challenge every day to keep us going, i am about to go & find out why my ride on mower wont start & then do some reloading.

ZG47, good eye. yes it is a lyman 57sme, i have a few older redfield and lyman reciever sights. i have some williams reciever sights too and they work, but they just don,t look as good on a vintage rifle. and if i sell a rifle with one on it, i take it off and stick it in one of my goodie boxes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross