"The WidowMaker" - Excerpt From CRIES Of The Savanna

@cknwax Thank you so much for giving a shout out for Cries of the Savanna. I really appreciate it ....and am thrilled that you are enjoying the story and the way I present the conservation benefits of hunting. I figured I HAD to tell a good story to get non-hunters to read it ...and LISTEN!

Hey, when you are done reading the book, I'd love it if you would leave a review on Amazon. Reviews to an author are like rhino horn, more valuable than gold! Plus, they help get the book into the hands of more people and the more people the better. Let me know when you are done. I can send you a link to the review site if you want. Thanks again for telling others on here about the book. Word of mouth is the BEST!
@Sue Tidwell
Send us the link please Sue
Bob

Thanks for sharing this with us. I will be ordering a copy of your book.
You're welcome Mike @Mike B. 216 . I'm so glad you enjoyed the excerpt...and that you will be ordering the book! I'd love to hear your thoughts after you get a chance to read it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiloHardem

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross