• Yes! I like this

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No! It is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rickychen

Reaction score
Articles
Forest honey or wild honey is he honey of wild bee living on high tree branches, tall trees or somtimes on the cliffs. Wild honey is known as it’s 100% natural quality, it also famous for the small but extremely ferocious bee. You can die when you are attached by this animal. So how to exploit this precious resource safely? Let’s refer the collecting method of arboriginal people. With Wilderness Technology you can watch many interesting videos about natural exploration

• The unique method to collect honey
As arboriginal way, you do not need any modern tool. First of all, stripe dried coconut fiber, tighten it to make it burn slower, last longer with more smoke. In aricultural countries, you can use straw instead. After that, use tree branches and big banana leaves to camouflage full body, especially the two arms. This is an armor to protect the whole body against bees.

RSVLDp0oCPA2wIXUGv8vAWD3Y1uXTm9td_FetwgkvAEupWEEG-pyFzBdeWONA-OwOcLqPldzWPZ_Akjm3IZy839W1EfsciLugYQvLE2g55v6csY7MOpdO-N0xQbqmn4oBce8amR2

After being camouflaged to fool the aggressive bees, the arborigine started climbing tree and bring the burned coconut fiber torch with him. The torch will make smoke and this way make bees fly away or fallen down. When there is no protecting bee, the arborigine can easily collect the honey block. One note is all actions need to be done fast because after 5-7 minutes honeybees may return and attach you. It is so dangerous.

• Enjoy natural and fresh wild honey
After collecting a big honey bock, the arboriginal man quickly moved to a safe palce to enjoy his result. You cannot stand to see and enoy glow purely dripping honey on beewax. It is so wonderful.

-oC7klRUanYQo905n89m1aE_oUjLk3W7yEESsXJ84ixo3ZEGgzFZ8IXPSYgsp2SNKWTEZNMyCQSftAjK9XiFJvW6Y1-U1d2Q_Nudxmi0dbOhhu_O10869jOK_-0w7a6eEqs0ak0U

Moreover, It is more special to enjoy directy raw bee pupae. This food is one favourite food of arboriginal people in here. After enjoy honey and bee pupae, you should drink a coconut, that will be better than ever.

I am sure that you will be excited with this experience and want to experience right away after watching this video. Wish you safety when try this method!

>>>

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 117
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 99
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.