The Terrifying Phenomenon That Is Pushing Species Towards Extinction

I suppose we may differ in our views of the Berkeley educated, pot smoking, PBS watching crowd but they are not like us. I am sorry to offend anyone but I always take what researchers say with a grain of salt. Most of them have an agenda. These on the Asian antelope saga clearly have a global warming agenda. If you guys don’t see that maybe you need to adjust your sights a bit

I am wondering you mentioned that you have read articles dealing with livetosck introduced pneumonia in wild sheep etc... Do those articles deal specifically with Saiga antelope and this mass die off that occurred in 2015 or are they dealing with different species and time periods ?

This is a different but relevant example. I am sure you are aware that polar bears, thanks to Al Gore, became the poster boys for a species doomed by global warming. Well some researchers/scientists have found evidence that they are not being so adversely threatened by decreasing sea ice. As evident by this:

https://polarbearscience.com/2018/0...r-report-2017-shows-polar-bears-are-thriving/ (summary of the article)

https://polarbearscience.files.word...r-bear-2017_gwpf-report-29_feb-2018-final.pdf (full article)

Dr. Susan Crockford and a few other biologists actually held a very balanced and fair conference dealing with the state of Canada's polar bears about a month ago in Toronto. If evidence comes forth that contradicts a certain position it will be picked up and certain theories/models etc... in science can be amended or outright revised if enough evidence supports this course of action- it happens quite often... So I don't really agree with you that researchers or scientists as a whole are part of some grand conspiracy...

Attachments

• crockford_state-of-the-polar-bear-2017_gwpf-report-29_feb-2018-final.pdf
    27.2 MB · Views: 139
Last edited by a moderator:
I am wondering you mentioned that you have read articles dealing with livetosck introduced pneumonia in wild sheep etc... Do those articles deal specifically with Saiga antelope and this mass die off that occurred in 2015 or are they dealing with different species and time periods ?

This is a different but relevant example. I am sure you are aware that polar bears, thanks to Al Gore, became the poster boys for a species doomed by global warming. Well some researchers/scientists have found evidence that they are not being so adversely threatened by decreasing sea ice. As evident by this:

https://polarbearscience.com/2018/0...r-report-2017-shows-polar-bears-are-thriving/ (summary of the article)

https://polarbearscience.files.word...r-bear-2017_gwpf-report-29_feb-2018-final.pdf (full article)

Dr. Susan Crockford and a few other biologists actually held a very balanced and fair conference dealing with the state of Canada's polar bears about a month ago in Toronto. If evidence comes forth that contradicts a certain position it will be picked up and certain theories/models etc... in science can be amended or outright revised if enough evidence supports this course of action- it happens quite often... So I don't really agree with you that researchers or scientists as a whole are part of some grand conspiracy...
Dragan
This has been reported years ago not just the 2015 die off. The animals live in such huge numbers they are just susceptible to disease outbreaks. Everyone must understand the point of this article is to push Global Warming and alarm people into funding these researchers further. This article is not much about Saiga antelope but liberal politics. That said I am sad for this iconic species.
I really hope there can be some unbiased research done to find the source of the pasturella pneumonia.
Regards,
Philip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross