The Surprizing Benefits Of Lion Safari Hunting (Rev. March 1, 2018)

Conservation Force

Contributor
AH senior member
Reaction score
Website
www.conservationforce.org
Media
Articles
Member of
Conservation Force
See the attached pdf files

Screenshot (378).png

Attachments

• The Surprizing Benefits Of Lion Safari Hunting.pdf
    973.9 KB · Views: 189
Ok so where is USFW on this? As well as elephant imports. Seems like they don't give a rats butt about science.

So I wonder if you can attach this document to an import permit application and USFW could use this as evidence of an enhancement finding?

So I wonder if you can attach this document to an import permit application and USFW could use this as evidence of an enhancement finding?
Great Question? How do we apply for import permits on an "individual case-by-case basis?" I understand as the new procedures are still in federal court no permits will be issued. But what are the proposed standards to apply?

Great article. Happy that my hard earned dollars being spent on hunting is at least " paying back " to some extent.

Great report that needs to end up on Secretary Ryan Zinke's desk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross