the solution to serious crime....?

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
Two robbers beheaded
Posted on ï½» Wednesday, September 12, 2012

RIYADH: Saudi Arabia beheaded two nationals in Jizan yesterday after they were convicted of armed robbery, the interior ministry announced.

"Mohammed bin Ahmed Kharmi and Musa bin Mohsen Kharmi lured a man and opened fire on him," the ministry said in a statement published by SPA state news agency, adding the victim, whose identity was not disclosed, was wounded.
The pair "stole the money he was carrying which belonged to the company he works for," said SPA.
Separately, a Palestinian identified as Wael Anbar was beheaded in Jeddah for stabbing to death a Yemeni.

makes you think....

fortunately they didn't blaspheme Mohammed or wipe their bottom with a page of the Koran. I hear those are more serious crimes.

fortunately they didn't blaspheme Mohammed or wipe their bottom with a page of the Koran. I hear those are more serious crimes.

careful they will be after you for putting it in words !!!:heh::biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
they will have to get in line, Obama's had a Hellfire missile with my name on it for months now.

My Dad, not being the most politically correct person while he was alive, always said that there was a place for summary exicution.

When we leave all the prejudice aside, the sharia punishments do have merit. I have always maintained that a government can only do one of two things: either protect the victims or protect the criminals. In our bleeding heart, politically correct modern First World countries, the protection of criminals has become far more important than the protection of victims. Don't get me wrong, "In dubio pro reo" is a good legal principle, but it has been taken much too far. There do not seem to be any consequences of bad behavior any more, only lame excuses and explanations. Swift and transparent justice like the one reported in the original post is sadly lacking from our world. So maybe we may want to look a little closer at how "the other half" do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcdowall

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!