africansportingcreations.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
The Sharpest Gift You'll Give All Season Long:
http://www.grnewsletters.com/arch…/asc_54494/604206402.html…

top.jpg
24294410_1728304000535078_265307303039480337_n.png

Dear Fellow Enthusiast,

Here's the one gift they'll brag to their friends about for years: Arno Bernard Knives. These one of a kind, handmade, functional knives are unlike anything you'll find elsewhere. With 30+ knives to choose from, you'll find just the right one for the adventurer on your list - even if that's you.

African Sporting Creations EXCLUSIVES

Choose from our line-up of stunning African Sporting Creations exclusives which average 8". The Mammoth Molar models include an upgraded Ostrich Leather sheath and the option to engrave for only $39 Shop ASC Exclusives.

Arno Classic Collection

These large, medium and small knives offer custom knife detailing at semi-custom prices. Every one of them is sharpened, fitted and polished by hand and includes a hand-sewn, thick leather sheath. Personalization available for Mammoth Molar models. Shop All Knives

Titanium Folder

Just a few hundred of these titanium folders were produced and we expect to sell out by the end of the holidays. Order yours today! Shop Now

Find out for yourself why these knives are "Tough Enough to Use. Nice Enough to Collect."

Best Regards,
Jim & Elisabeth

The Sharpest Gift You'll Give All Season Long:
http://www.grnewsletters.com/arch…/asc_54494/604206402.html…

View attachment 210897 View attachment 210898

Dear Fellow Enthusiast,

Here's the one gift they'll brag to their friends about for years: Arno Bernard Knives. These one of a kind, handmade, functional knives are unlike anything you'll find elsewhere. With 30+ knives to choose from, you'll find just the right one for the adventurer on your list - even if that's you.

African Sporting Creations EXCLUSIVES

Choose from our line-up of stunning African Sporting Creations exclusives which average 8". The Mammoth Molar models include an upgraded Ostrich Leather sheath and the option to engrave for only $39 Shop ASC Exclusives.

Arno Classic Collection

These large, medium and small knives offer custom knife detailing at semi-custom prices. Every one of them is sharpened, fitted and polished by hand and includes a hand-sewn, thick leather sheath. Personalization available for Mammoth Molar models. Shop All Knives

Titanium Folder

Just a few hundred of these titanium folders were produced and we expect to sell out by the end of the holidays. Order yours today! Shop Now

Find out for yourself why these knives are "Tough Enough to Use. Nice Enough to Collect."

Best Regards,
Jim & Elisabeth

Now that’s a knife - I’m an Australian ( see Paul Hogan’s saying)

I will order in the new year.
I assume you’ll export to Oz??

We ship the mammoth molar knives all over the world as they do not require any local fish and game inspection as it is an extinct species. Every country handles (no pun intended) warthog, giraffe bone, etc. differently so we stay away from that and the folders as they are illegal in some countries and cannot keep up with all the constantly changing regs.

2018 will be an exciting one for Arno Bernard Knives as their new product development engine is in high gear and they have two major launches planned. They will introduce more new knives and expand into more new categories of knives than they have in the past decade, so stay tuned!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!