Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
NEW!
THE "SAFARI BOOT" IN NILE CROC

HURRY SALE END 18th March 2016

Dear Fellow Enthusiast,
Step into adventure with this stunning chocolate brown boot in Nile crocodile. The tough and beautiful belly skin of this apex predator is showcased on luxury goods from around the world and adorns everything from luggage to designer purses.
croc-safari.jpg

Boots costing more than twice as much use less than half the crocodile hide of this model and usually take half a year or more to have custom-made. The Safari offers a wide-cut fit with a roomy toe box for unmatched comfort.

Our opening order has just been picked up in Zimbabwe and we expect to receive them by the end of April. While we have doubled our opening order versus the Hippo Safari which sold out in less than a week, we suspect this stunning boot will sell out even faster. To encourage you to order a pair quickly so we can get more into production right away, we are pleased to offer a pre-arrival special. Place your order by next Friday, March 18, 2016 and you will receive a $100 discount off the list price (refunded to you after you check-out). Your boots will ship as soon as they arrive in approximately 50 days.

The Safari is a 4" ankle height boot with the same hand-crafted construction featured on all their iconic footwear. Brass speed lacing, padded ankle collar, soft impala tongue, plus a double-stitched and reinforced vamp, provides the exceptional durability that has garnered the Courteney ® boot company a world-wide following among those who seek adventure. The casual cleat sole in natural rubber makes this model ideal for office use or a night on the town. Available in men's 8.0-12.0 U.S.

Good hunting,

Interesting boot.
Good luck with your sale.

I must say I love them. Only thing is I'm in the UK and I don't think you ship out there

I must say I love them. Only thing is I'm in the UK and I don't think you ship out there

Yes, you are correct in your assumption. Croc is a cites class 7 which we do not have a permit to ship out of the country. Thank you for the compliment though, they are quickly becoming a best seller.

So this item can be sold in the United States?

Selling it in the USA is no issue as we have all the proper permits. We cannot ship them out of the country. They are normally $999. If you buy before tomorrow we will issue a $100 credit to your card after check-out and we expect to have them on-hand in about 40 days. This is our pre-arrival sale special.
Jim

Ok I'm confused, so if you can sell it in the US but can't ship it here does one have to come to Zimbabwe to pick it up?????

That was meant for the gentleman who wanted them shipped to the uk. We can ship the croc boots anywhere in the usa but do not have the individual country export permits to send them outside the usa.

That was meant for the gentleman who wanted them shipped to the uk. We can ship the croc boots anywhere in the usa but do not have the individual country export permits to send them outside the usa.
Ok thanks, I'm pretty dense sometimes so you have to spell it out in crayon for me. :LOL:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisabeth1

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross