SA Tumbler

Reaction score
Hi all,

New to the forum so hope this is the correct place and allowed by the moderators!

I just wanted to announce and make people aware of a proudly South African made product that all hunting and shooting enthusiasts will appreciate.

The product is a high quality ammunition tumbler for cleaning your spent shell casings, along with all the necessary cleaning media and products. Made in Johannesburg to international, if not superior standards. It is therefore, by our own humble opinion :whistle:, not only a top quality product but also much better value than any comparable imported product.

Please check out our website at www.satumbler.co.za to find out more and order the product, and also spread the word in the hunting and shooting communities about us to support our local businesses and economy!

Many thanks

Best of luck with your efforts.

Welcome to AH

I looked at the photographs and it appears to be as stated, high quality. My question is about the size. I would guess the base to be about 10" (25 cm) long by about 2/3 wide and the container to be about 1.5 litre. I'm basing these estimates on the relation to the electrical plug, so there is a high degree of guess. Could you list the specifications please?

Welcome to AH !

I looked at the photographs and it appears to be as stated, high quality. My question is about the size. I would guess the base to be about 10" (25 cm) long by about 2/3 wide and the container to be about 1.5 litre. I'm basing these estimates on the relation to the electrical plug, so there is a high degree of guess. Could you list the specifications please?
Hi Ray B, sorry for the slow response. I don't have exact specifications for you I'm afraid, but the company making the units recommends running 150 308/243 casings at once, or 700 9mm parabellum casings at once. Otherwise your physical sizes seem about right to me but I don't have a unit to hand to measure up. Capacity at 1.5-2 ltrs is about right. I will try to get hold of exact dimensions asap for you.

Thanks for the welcome all. So far we have sold around 60 of the units and have had nothing but good feedback. This is a properly engineered product made buy a shooting enthusiast who jut also happens to be a very accomplished engineer! Please spread the word if you can to keep this startup business going.

Welcome aboard!

Hallo SA Tumbler, I'm not sure if I am allowed to write in Afrikaans. (I can translate if needed)

Ek het een van die tumblers gekoop en na so 3ure/2lotte doppe het hy gaan vassteek soos n steeks donkie. Geen liggies kom aan nie, ek het n nuwe fuse ingesit en nogsteeds geen liefde nie... het die nommer op die website gebel en kry net n blikstem. besonderhede gelos ob die webtuiste en nog niemand het my teruggeskakel nie. Ek sit hier in die verkeerde kand van die beskawing en soek raad oor hoe om die probleem opgelos te kry. baie dankie . my nommer is nul agt een twee drie sewe vyf dubbel nul sewe

Google Translate:
I bought one of the tumblers and after such 3 hours / 2 caps he stuck like a piece of donkey. No lights come on, I've put in a new fuse and still no love ... called the number on the website and just got a look. Details left on the website and no-one has left me back. I am in the wrong state of civilization and looking for advice on how to solve the problem. thank you very much . My number is zero eight one two three seven five double zero seven.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross