Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
campfire.jpg

Dear Fellow Enthusiast,
As the name implies, the Campfire from Courteney® is the perfect slip-on after a hard day in the bush. This open backed shoe is a must-have when you do not want to be bothered with laces and want to start relaxing ASAP. Whether you want to drop your gear quickly and head to the smoky Mopani fire for that first sundowner or want to switch gears from a hectic work week to the weekend, this is the shoe for you.

Made from soft tan Kudu hide with a decorative antique brass buckle and available in Men’s 8.0-12.5 US with ripple sole. Please note - If you are a current Courteney customer, you'll need to go down a full size versus the size stamped on your boots so these slip ones will stay on your feet! Order today and we'll ship them out tomorrow!

shop-now-red.jpg

belts.jpgvellie.jpgcare-kit.jpg
Good hunting,
Jim & Elisabeth

I am tempted, and when I am tempted I usually give in! These look really nice and a shoe of this kind is a must on safari. I just usually wear crocs.

I am historically a croc person for a camp shoe, particularly given their super light weight. These campfire slips are really nice though. Definitely going to bring them this Sept for a lounging shoe and wear them really frequently at home just bombing around town.

Pm sent in regards to sizing

Sent Jim an email about 30 min ago. Already replied that he is sending 2 pair to see which fits the best and I can return the other. Talk about GREAT customer service. Jim / ASC is the best.

I am tempted, and when I am tempted I usually give in! These look really nice and a shoe of this kind is a must on safari. I just usually wear crocs.

This!

Was planning on throwing a set of crocs into my bags for the trip Im making in July...

Now I have to do some thinking... :)

This!

Was planning on throwing a set of crocs into my bags for the trip Im making in July...

Now I have to do some thinking... :)

Dave, will let you know how they fit. My new pair will be here Thursday. Ordered last night by email with Jim and already have a UPS tracking number today. Talk about fast service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkdagasv388

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg