Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
SCI Brush Country Chapter
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo, South Africa; Omay, Zimbabwe; Czech Republic; Mexico; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado
Rec'd this in one of those emails- "giant nyala". Not sure who the hunter was so I blanked them out just in case but felt the nyala was worthy of posting. It might be my favorite nyala bull of all time.

nyala.png

Sure has the classic shape.
I like the bottom of the bell being a little bigger. Just cause a gorgeous trophy like that can't be perfect. :)

Dang, that is a STUD. Congrats to the PH and the hunter. Any idea where he was taken? Bruce

What a monsta! Right horn looks like it could go nearly 3'! World record?

Wow!

Sorry guys- I don't know much else about the pic other than it is a TOAD !

Perfect? Who knows. Awesome... Yes sir!

Big ones are taken inMozambique and KZN. Every once in a while you'll see nice ones in East Cape and Limpopo province.

Perfection is a rigorous standard to say the least. That being said, that is a dandy, a jim dandy of a nyala! Given the opportunity I would run an arrow into one just like it!

I just saw an episode of Hornadys dark and dangerous. It looks excatly like the one they took in Zimbabwe..

It is interesting that these animals can have many different shapes! This one is very tall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!