Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASA, CHASA
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Namibia,Zambia
At least I can sort out any mechanical issues myself....with all the new tech stuff you need a roll back and a mechanic with a diagnostic computer....not my style....

Tundra Tiger

Bronze supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Relationships are obvious: wife, kids... Objects, property, non-guns, I'll just list two. The first is actually several and they are temporary. I love that I live where toys are needed, and I love the toys I have: an Argo, several snowmachines, a raft, a skiff. Using themselves me joy.

The other is my 5.5 acres of heaven. I was fortunate enough to be drawn in a land lottery several years ago. I was able to select and stake out land in a remote area on a picturesque Alaskan lake - very much a wilderness setting. Over the last few years I have been building my cabin. It's a combination steel quonset with timber framing. I am NOT a builder so it's been a matter of YouTubing steps and then trial and error making it work. It is still a work in progress. It probably brings me as much joy as anything I own, and I anticipate that feeling growing in the years to come. These photos are from a trip in October.

FB_IMG_1618081024744.jpg
FB_IMG_1618081012314.jpg
FB_IMG_1618080999975.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephen Ausband

Bronze supporter
AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, Ducks Unlimited, Wild Turkey Fed.
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe
Beautiful! Is that an F series Yamaha 4 stroke? I just put one on one of our boats.
Yes. I've had it almost three years now, and I've been very pleased with it. I'm sure you'll like yours too.

dchamp

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, Australia, Namibia, Canada, Argentina
Can anyone put a date to this little jeep? I dont know jeeps at all.
This may help.

Ike85123

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
None
This may help.
The old jeeps have 3 metal plates under the glove box. Thr one in thr middle will have the model and delivery date. Serial number will be on outside left framerail also under drivers seat on thr floor pan.

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia
We must just be lucky like that ! Lmao
@Ike85123
With mine it isn't my money I haven't got any, as you know it sure ain't my looks, it's not my with and humour, I'm about as funny as a funeral director. Got me stumped it must be another reason that only people like you and I know.
Bob

Ike85123

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
None
@Ike85123
With mine it isn't my money I haven't got any, as you know it sure ain't my looks, it's not my with and humour, I'm about as funny as a funeral director. Got me stumped it must be another reason that only people like you and I know.
Bob
I hear ya !
It must be my dog. She loves my dog. Haha

cagkt3

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, SCI - West Texas Chapter, HSC, NRA Life Member, Ducks Unlimited
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, OK, TX, UT, KS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PROHUNTER01

Latest profile posts

Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.
Rickmt wrote on Leica Sport Optics's profile.
will Leica Amplus 6-2.5x15x50 fit on a pro success Blaser with low mount?