The other love of your life

My wife and daughter
Fine rifles
Reading
My work, for what it allows me to do outside of work.

I was looking at boats one day out in front of the Bass Pro in Grapevine, TX. An old timer passed by and he said to me "You know what boat stands for? Break Out Another Thousand. Don't fall down that hole" and he kept on walking. :LOL:

Just guns for me mostly but I do have quite a few knives that I enjoy. Spyderco and Zero Tolerance mostly. My wife gifted me a Spyderco Shaman for Christmas this year and it goes with me everywhere

We all love our rifles and guns, but what other posessions do you have that make your heart happy?
i have two, the first is my Series 1 Land Rover that we take on hunts and I drive every day.
the other is boats, fishing boats for Lake Kariba tiger fishing mostly. The flagship is a 22ft Interceptor hull with a Yamaha 250 SHO 4 stroke on the back, quite fast. My daughter drives this one, she has her skippers license and can handle it better than I. The second is a 19ft Falcon with a Yamaha 115 4 stroke. My brother and I use this one. Number three is a Samurai, also 19ft with an old dog Evinrude 150 on the back.
Why so many boats? Because I always fish in s group with family and friends and a dozen people on one boat is a bit much, especially when hooks start flying around!
View attachment 383213
Now Kevin my mother told me she killed off all the stupid ones in our family lol!!! Of course my greatest treasure not possession is the beautiful Mrs. Rare Breed!!!

Hunting and my hunting rifles are my passion but unfortunately I can’t be hunting all the time so my other possession I love is my boat. Of course my true love is in that boat
2C4E7EF5-2547-4004-9B4F-359EAE2E3C7F.jpeg

That would be hunting in North America

Wife, Grand daughter, daughter (in that order), 17 ft deep V Tracker boat (could fill a bobtail truck to the brim with the fish that have come into it) all my guns, and antique wood working tools, many in an antique chest where everything is fitted into its place--keep them all true and sharp as a razor. Could include blueing equipment. Can't leave out a good church full of good people...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross