Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
This waterbuck was taken with Justin Cawood of Arc Africa by some of his clients.
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG

That's a big one!

Have you done one with the ears back?
Thank you Ted, no I haven’t set the ears back on one but it’s very simple. The position of the ear buds doesn’t change. It’s just a matter of placing the ears at the proper angle and matching reference photos.

That looks awesome Gizmo, love the real look of them horns. Cant wait till I have one added.

MB

Looking good, another happy client in the making!

Waterbuck are one of my favorite plains game animals. Beautiful animal and a terrific mount.

Breakthrough magazine issue 52 has a lovely picture of a fresh killed waterbuck eye and ear butt, with the ear laid back, relaxed in death. its a lovely reference photo-

Breakthrough magazine issue 52 has a lovely picture of a fresh killed waterbuck eye and ear butt, with the ear laid back, relaxed in death. its a lovely reference photo-
Thank you, I will look that up and I may have that issue. Break through has some amazing stuff!

Waterbuck are one of my favorite plains game animals. Beautiful animal and a terrific mount.
Hey buddy I'm doing form modifications on ya'lls Aoudad right now.

Very handsome! On my bucket list!

Nice, Gizmo. How big is he? Horns on mine are Left side 32", Right side 31 3/4.

Nice, Gizmo. How big is he? Horns on mine are Left side 32", Right side 31 3/4.
I haven’t measured him but if I get time I certainly will.

Nice mount also on my list to have if all goes well I will hopefully bump into a good bull on our Easter hunt.

Erik, you are one busy guy constantly going! I only wish I had some of your energy!
It’s very interesting to see how your taxidermy improves every time you post it! It is looking really great!

Erik, you are one busy guy constantly going! I only wish I had some of your energy!
It’s very interesting to see how your taxidermy improves every time you post it! It is looking really great!
thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandaokelle05

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg