The new double rifle has arrived

Quaticman

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Namibia
My new to me Merkel 140 AE chambered in .500 Nitro Express is here. The wood is nicer than I expected. This was a used firearm which came with reloading dies, several boxes of Hornady DGX ammo and enough Woodleigh Weldcore bullets and Hornady brass to last a lifetime. I am so excited and can't wait to take her out to the range. Man those are big bores!
20210526_124205.jpg
20210526_124125.jpg
20210526_124059.jpg
20210526_123944.jpg

a lovely rifle @Quaticman ! I'm quite envious!
Do you think you could post some more pics of the engravings?

V.

Very nice Quaticman, and with that Greener bolt all will be just fine. Let us know how it shoots. What is the front sight like on a Merkel, small bead or moon sighr too?

Very nice Quaticman, and with that Greener bolt all will be just fine. Let us know how it shoots. What is the front sight like on a Merkel, small bead or moon sighr too?

Beautiful! I love the elephant engraving too, very nice! If it shoots anywhere as nice as it looks you will be quite happy!

It must not have seen much use as it looks new!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures

Great rifle- love the elephant engraving! Congrats!

Congrats o the new add!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!