Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, Houston Safari Club Foundation, NWTF
Hunted
Idaho, Texas, Louisiana
Hello sgt_zim,

This is to inform you that your request on: 06/14/2019 2:17:55 p.m. to remove your account from Gmail.com server has been approved and will initiate in one hour from the exact time you open this message.
Regards.

ignore this message to continue with email removal or

If this deactivation was not requested by you

Please reply us.

Regards,
Google

I'm going to have fun with these assholes for weeks.

scammers.jpg

The guy in the red shirt covers Gmail accounts.:LOL:

I'm going to have fun with these assholes for weeks.
You have fun buddy. One of my Joy's in life is screwing with people who THINK they have the upper edge on you. Then,,, you'll get no response when you prove they're NOT.

String them on for a while then tell the sender the person that owns this email address has been indicted in an international money laundering scheme and Interpol is contacting anyone that sent her and email. Let 'em take that to bed.:ROFLMAO:

Too bad you can get the perp on the phone.

Go get them!!! I did something similar a couple years ago when I had supposedly "won" some money and all they needed was my bank account #. I have a good friend banker with a warped sense of humor also and we opened a new account and informed the FBI and really strung them along for about 90 days. I am not sure whether they were caught but it was fun keeping up with all the lines and stories they told to get access. I figured the more time they spent trying the less time they spent on someone else.

I got a similar email some years ago. The spelling was so bad, all I could do was laugh.

Been getting these the last few weeks. My "veriSon" mail will be deactivated if I don't reply. Too funny.

This is to inform you that your request on: 05/29/2019 2:07:11 p.m. to remove your account from Verison server has been approved and will initiate in one hour from the exact time you open this message. Regards.

ignore this message to continue with email removal

Please reply us.

Regards,
Verison

String them on as long as you can!

Been getting these the last few weeks. My "veriSon" mail will be deactivated if I don't reply. Too funny.

This is to inform you that your request on: 05/29/2019 2:07:11 p.m. to remove your account from Verison server has been approved and will initiate in one hour from the exact time you open this message. Regards.

ignore this message to continue with email removal

Please reply us.

Regards,
Verison

It's almost certainly the same group of retards, or possibly they've all bought a commoditized malware package which would use the same mail template. There are actually turn-key malware outfits.

I substituted my nom de plume for the email account name they actually sent the email to. ;)

I get my various user names used in these helpful warnings all the time. I guess I'm special. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross