The Marauder Of Dublar Chor

@ professor Muwla
I have learnt over a lifetime that a lot of our elders may be slower in body but usually are sharp of mind and have learnt and experienced things we can only imagine .
They can usually outdo the younger ones in a lot of tasks as they aren't in the hurry the the young are so don't tire as quickly. They know how to conserve energy while still getting the job done.
Bob
@Bob Nelson 35Whelen
This is very true . Especially in regards to Garo tribesmen . They seem to age like fine wine . The more they age , the more adept they grow at hunting .

Thank you Professor! You are a brave man. I appreciate the respect You show to others. I can learn a lot from you. Your friend, Brian

@Professor Malwa
Another excellent story professor. Did the young Garo gent go on to have may children.
I look forward to reading more of your great stories.
It is a pity you haven't transcribed your book into English as it would make fantastic reading.
Bob
@Bob Nelson 35Whelen
You will not believe it . Vivuti’s eldest son had ( in fact ) saved my life from an enraged Asian sloth bear in an earlier misadventure , in 1973 . I shall relate that incident on AH forums as well ; when I have managed to clear some time on my schedule .

And yes . Poonel ( Vivuti’s eldest son ) would go on to have three children . Two daughters and a son .

Thank you for sharing this story, I have been following your writing here and look forward to the publication of your book in January!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvieSchref

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,