The man who gave up sex for golf...!

DOC-404

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
A golfer is in a competitive match with a friend who is ahead by a couple of strokes.

"Boy, I'd give anything to sink this putt," the golfer mumbles to himself.
Just then, a sinister looking stranger walks up beside the golfer and whispers, "To sink this putt, would you be willing to give up one-fourth of your sex life?"
Thinking the man is crazy and his answer will be meaningless, the golfer casually says, "Sure," and sinks the putt.

Two holes later, he mumbles to himself again, "Gee, I sure would like to get an eagle on this one."
The same stranger is at his side again and whispers, "Would it be worth giving up another fourth of your sex life?"
Shrugging, the golfer replies, "Okay."
And he makes an eagle.

On the final hole, the golfer needs another eagle to win.
Before he has a chance to say a wish out loud, the stranger whispers in the golfer's ear, "Would winning this match be worth giving up the rest of your sex life?"
"Definitely," the golfer replies.
He makes the eagle and wins the match.

As the golfer is walking to the club house, the stranger walks alongside him and says, "I haven't really been fair with you because you don't know who I am. You see, I'm Satan, and from this day forward you will have no sex life."

"Nice to meet you," the golfer replies. "I'm Father O'Malley." :E Big Grin:

Wahahaha put that in your pipe and smoke it....
Bet the choir boys will sleep well....

Ain't that the truth the T is not a problem its my short game!

Good one Doc now aren't you glad you didn't give up the choir!

A golfer is in a competitive match with a friend who is ahead by a couple of strokes.

"Boy, I'd give anything to sink this putt," the golfer mumbles to himself.
Just then, a sinister looking stranger walks up beside the golfer and whispers, "To sink this putt, would you be willing to give up one-fourth of your sex life?"
Thinking the man is crazy and his answer will be meaningless, the golfer casually says, "Sure," and sinks the putt.

Two holes later, he mumbles to himself again, "Gee, I sure would like to get an eagle on this one."
The same stranger is at his side again and whispers, "Would it be worth giving up another fourth of your sex life?"
Shrugging, the golfer replies, "Okay."
And he makes an eagle.

On the final hole, the golfer needs another eagle to win.
Before he has a chance to say a wish out loud, the stranger whispers in the golfer's ear, "Would winning this match be worth giving up the rest of your sex life?"
"Definitely," the golfer replies.
He makes the eagle and wins the match.

As the golfer is walking to the club house, the stranger walks alongside him and says, "I haven't really been fair with you because you don't know who I am. You see, I'm Satan, and from this day forward you will have no sex life."

"Nice to meet you," the golfer replies. "I'm Father O'Malley." :E Big Grin:
@DOC 404
I gave up sex for lent. Problem is I forgot who I lent it to.
Bob

If you find yourself in the middle of a just-erupted lightning storm whilst in the middle of the course, the safest thing to do is to grab your 1 iron, raise it high above your head, then calmly walk back to the clubhouse that way.

Because even God himself can't hit a 1 iron.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.