The Last Day On The Job

Thanks Major for a great personal history. It is a difficult thing to open up your life to others the way you have. I have learned a lot from all your experiences. I am honored to be considered your friend. Thanks again. Your friend, Brian

Thank you Major for that account, I couldn't help having a few tears as I read the article and reflected how it may one day be the same here!

Thanks Major for a great personal history. It is a difficult thing to open up your life to others the way you have. I have learned a lot from all your experiences. I am honored to be considered your friend. Thanks again. Your friend, Brian
Why thank you so much for your kind words , Brian . The feelings are mutual . I shared this story , specifically as a warning to the international hunting community ... That the threat of hunting bans are , in fact very much genuine . We all must strive to extinguish this threat ... As soon as possible .

Thank you Major for that account, I couldn't help having a few tears as I read the article and reflected how it may one day be the same here!
That was the entire purpose of my sharing this reminiscence , Jeff . It was to remind all of my Dear Readers ... That unless we all stand and fight against the anti hunting vegan retards , hunting bans WILL be enacted in other parts of the world . We can not let the other parts of the free world end up like India . Ever . We must prevent it , by any means necessary .

That's gotta be the greatest and saddest stories of all time. Excellent read as always!!! If you ever find yourself in Pennsylvania I'd love to buy you a beer!!
I am most flattened , RMC . I visit America every alternate year . I absolutely love Stout Beer . We shall grab lunch , too . My treat . Any place that serves chicken fried steak .

Another great story and well told, as usual. Thank-you so much for taking the time to share a portion of your life with us.

I just read this thread @Major Khan , I had not seen it yet, as I had signed up to AH after it had already been published. I am currently going through all the different stories both yourself and @Professor Mawla have published in the past years. Thank you very much for sharing this beautiful end to your professional career as a Shikaree.

And I am also saddened by how life threw its worst at you in the years after. I will not pretend that I am very educated on what happened in the 70ies between West and East Pakistan, this is not something that is readily taught in Belgian schools. I will surely read up on this. But it is heart warming and for you to be very proud of, how you kept your head high and soldiered on.

Well done!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.