Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
Article showing the importance of various scavengers to people and the ecosystems

BBC News - Why we should value scavengers

Screen Shot 2022-12-11 at 6.42.53 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting read, thank you for sharing.

In western Canada we tend to curse coyotes and ravens for the trouble they can cause. But they certainly do have their place. Any time we butcher a deer, moose or beef all of the scraps get dumped in my pasture. Within a day or three everything is cleaned up. Even the hides. Especially after it snows.

In western Canada we tend to curse coyotes and ravens for the trouble they can cause. But they certainly do have their place. Any time we butcher a deer, moose or beef all of the scraps get dumped in my pasture. Within a day or three everything is cleaned up. Even the hides. Especially after it snows.

Before CWD I recycled everything in a farm field or the bush.

They also make pretty good bait piles to thin the coyote population when there gets to be a ton of them around.

I’m glad this article addressed elephant poaching and poison. I’ve been really sad not to see any vultures on my last few safaris.

So...I am to re-evaluate my opinion of politicians and the funeral industry, then?

I think we could cull them for the meat
And donate the meat to the people in the bush

A lot of starving people circle of life
One scavenger feeding the other scavenger hunter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RashadSalt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois