The Hitler of South Africa

Moving this post to Africapolitics.com may be appropriate, but having it here has no doubt benefitted many readers and caused some folk to change their hunt/vacation plans to visit elsewhere.
Forewarned is forearmed.

I could post similar political articles on almost every other country in Africa. Far worse in fact. In Mozambique for example last week 40 people were killed and maimed In political trouble. But as an outfitter and sponsor people would question my intentions. Malema is a politician of whose type you find all over the world. He hasnt killed anyone, Hitler killed millions. “The Hitler of South Africa” ???!!! I question the posters intentions.

If this article has been of any benefit to anyone, like causing them to cancel their plans to SA. The stupidity of that would have me as a sponsor of this site question the role that AH and social media has in promoting african hunting.

He has lost a LOT of weight the last couple of years. Probally won’t be around much longer.

It always seemed to me that his base is concentrated in one part of RSA and is not very influential. The DA on the other hand is a mixed race party that has broad support and is a real contender.

I dont think Mandela's efforts to promote unity are lost on most people in RSA.

I think it's funny how everyone says we can't be the world police (like in Vietnam), but also want us to be the world police (Balkan '90s, Rwandan genocide, etc.)

I guess people can't make up their minds, or is there something I'm missing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChanceSkin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!