AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Asia/M.East
Lichtenstein Hartebeest from Tanzania...Getting ready to load for a trip across the country.

DSCN3301_zpsf4b1918d.jpg
DSCN3293_zpsf3ebaaa5.jpg
DSCN3288_zps39ad9172.jpg
DSCN3298_zps17fc2063.jpg
DSCN3299_zps8025206d.jpg
DSCN3286_zps0b786805.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those guys piebald or is that normal?
I've never seen it.

Brick, I just see it on the old rams. I get more of those out of particular area's then others.

you've got thier eyes real ,nice.dennis.

Beautiful...just plain beautiful.

Dennis, what's up with your 2015 price list on your web site? Can't open it at all. I ll ask one more time;)....Never did get tag's and pictures.

John, the picture you wanted me to send, came out like crap thru my printer, I went to the expense and time to get you a FULL COLOR glossy done at the local print shop , you can frame it it came out perfect it's this one, I have all this together and I will send it monday priority mail, your worth it. This is the pic and the glossy is in your envelope. I'll try th download on that price list and see what up with that, thanks.
008_zpsaaywixiq.jpg

Attachments

• 008_zpsaaywixiq.jpg
    008_zpsaaywixiq.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 162
John, the picture you wanted me to send, came out like crap thru my printer, I went to the expense and time to get you a FULL COLOR glossy done at the local print shop , you can frame it it came out perfect it's this one, I have all this together and I will send it monday priority mail, your worth it. This is the pic and the glossy is in your envelope. I'll try th download on that price list and see what up with that, thanks.
008_zpsaaywixiq.jpg
Hi Dennis, Thank you for going thru the trouble of making a glossy print up. You didn't have to go thru all that but I want you to know I really appreciate it. Unfortunately when we spoke on the phone I was telling you how much I like the "other pose" the one where he is looking very menacing with his ear's back, nevertheless I appreciate the effort and I guess it don't mean a lot until I have a cat in the salt anyway. I gave SSI your info to send (hopefully) my cat. I know your very busy sorry to be a pain in the butt. Look forward to working with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
They look great sir!

Okay this one? I just sent via email to the photo place and I'll pick that one up in the morning rush for you, if I get out of this 12" of snow
DSCN2079_zpsil8gr0g1.jpg
we get tonight on top of the 6 we got today....

Attachments

• DSCN2079_zpsil8gr0g1.jpg
    DSCN2079_zpsil8gr0g1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 143
Okay this one? I just sent via email to the photo place and I'll pick that one up in the morning rush for you, if I get out of this 12" of snow
DSCN2079_zpsil8gr0g1.jpg
we get tonight on top of the 6 we got today....
I'm sorry no that's not the one. On your web site in the cat gallery he's the one ont the extreme right on the line with the picture if the cat you made a glossy of. No snarl in is face just a real come and take it look. Slightly open mouth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg