Savage Hunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
THE GORGEOUS REDHEAD....

A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her.

Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass e ye comes flying out of its socket toward the man. He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

"Oh my, I am so sorry," the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.

"Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you," she says.

They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theater followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his. She listens.

After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast. They had a wonderful, wonderful time.

The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy is amazed. Everything had been SO incredible!

"You know," he said, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?"

"No," she replies... "You just happened to catch my eye."

Groaner....

Gonna pass that one along

ha ha should have seen that one coming. :laughing:

:clap::clap::clap:

Well,,I went to the Doctor today,,,he told me I have to stop masturbating,,I said Why Doc,,,he said Because I,m trying to Examine you

Well since no one else has yet done so, I think I will. I would just like to say to the members who post jokes that this site is frequented by more than a few ladies and perhaps we should try to keep the off color sex jokes to a bare minimum. I dont think they share our level of appreciation for such humor. Just a thought as we dont wish to drive anybody away with questionable taste jokes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kathi6164

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.