Reaction score
Website
www.kwalata.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI Life Member, PHASA, IPHA, DSC Life Member.
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
When I wads a youngster my oldman use to give me a $5 note and send me off to the shop........, i would come back with 4 lbs of flour, 3 loafes of bread,
2 gal. of milk,
1 doz. eggs,
2lbs of gouda,
a huge bag of sweets and treats,
1 1/2 lbs of ham,
and a couple of cokes.

That doesnt' happen anymore these days... there are way to many security cameras...

My best.

ha ha ha i was starting to think ....how old are you man ,to get that much for that little

My Dad gave me a one dollar, once. I raced off to the nearest village, 17 miles away, on my bicycle. I bought little gifts for my Mom and Dad, and my three brothers and sister. I then started the long ride back to the farm. When I got back, my family had moved..! I think I was not his favourite.

:clap::crazylol:

Spike i have it on good authority that its no longer a pre requisite for citizen ship..... :) Ahhhhh the good ol' days..

Spike i have it on good authority that its no longer a pre requisite for citizen ship..... :) Ahhhhh the good ol' days..

It looks like you were thinking of emigrating to join them with that behaviour.

Hey Jaco how bout I give you $10 and you bring me 20 cases of Castle Beer next time your this way. :laughing:

A plan can always be made... Nah Brickburn I just have lost a sister and a brother to Aus........ :) they seem to be happy though...

My best

jaco being a convict is not a pre requisite but it certainly helps , to speed up the citizenship the fastest way is to gather 150 friends and family and turn up on the north western seaboard in a rickety leaking boat and then the government wil do the rest for you and if your not happy about that process they will supply you with an attorney and you can sue them and then you will be supplied with housing aswell as training and healthcare and even education and if you keep on whinning at them they actively find you employment .
and spikey me old mate you really shouldnt speak like that about paul t like that he is a gentleman

What a deal, sound like SA....

My best

jaco being a convict is not a pre requisite but it certainly helps , to speed up the citizenship the fastest way is to gather 150 friends and family and turn up on the north western seaboard in a rickety leaking boat and then the government wil do the rest for you and if your not happy about that process they will supply you with an attorney and you can sue them and then you will be supplied with housing aswell as training and healthcare and even education and if you keep on whinning at them they actively find you employment.

Wow! sounds like the States but you don't need a boat just come across any border and your in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg