The Forest Of The Damned

Professor Mawla I want to thank you. The stories that you and Major Khan have shared with us have also caused me to read Jim Colbert. I find these stories thrilling and interesting and makes me want to visit the Sub Continent. Again Thank You very much, I look forward to your next excerpt

Professor thank you so much for sharing. I have read many books on Africa but I now see that I need to expand my learning to include India, Bangladesh and the southern parts of Asia. The posting is a tribute to a humble man and his father that accomplished one of the true feats of service to others, in protecting others from things that would harm them. They are men that lived!
@AZDAVE
I am immensely honored that you have enjoyed this . Indeed , “ humble “ was perhaps the most accurate word to describe Pachabdi . Major Poton Khan Sir once purchased Pachabdi a copy of “ The Man Eaters Of Kumaon “ ( authored by the legendary Jim Corbett ) and Pachabdi read it with great interest . After that , he simply asked the Major one question - “ Can people really get famous by writing books about hunting Royal Bengal tigers “ ?

Professor Mawla I want to thank you. The stories that you and Major Khan have shared with us have also caused me to read Jim Colbert. I find these stories thrilling and interesting and makes me want to visit the Sub Continent. Again Thank You very much, I look forward to your next excerpt
@dchamp
It would be my honor to host you ( and your loved ones ) as my guest on my farmhouse for a couple of weeks , should you ever have the good fortune to visit my corner of the world . Preferably between November and February . Because that is hunting season , around here . And also because the college where I lecture , remains closed during this time . You may hunt Axis stags , greylag geese , bar headed geese , common sheldrake ducks and teal ducks ( in the southern belt ) or barking stags , Bengal bush boars , mallard ducks , pintail ducks , quails , green pigeons and doves ( in the northern belt ) . All at my expense . I shall be more than happy to let you use my arms and ammunition , should you not bother to bring your own .

Panther Shooter and others teased us a little bit with their posts about these great hunters. As Paul Harvey so famously said "and now you know the rest of the story." Thanks so much for sharing. We look up to the five of you for your exploits with dangerous game. It was nice to "meet" those hunters that you fellas looked up to and no doubt learned from.

Panther Shooter and others teased us a little bit with their posts about these great hunters. As Paul Harvey so famously said "and now you know the rest of the story." Thanks so much for sharing. We look up to the five of you for your exploits with dangerous game. It was nice to "meet" those hunters that you fellas looked up to and no doubt learned from.
@Shootist43
Art I sure do miss their missives and wish t they would write more.
Bob

@Shootist43
Thank you very much for your words of appraisal . Indeed , most hunters in East Bengal look up to Pachabdi Gazi as an inspiration . He personally mentored me on the A - Z to hunting marauding Royal Bengal tigers . I had it far easier than he did , because I owned ( and still do own ) a .458 Winchester Magnum . Pachabdi simply had to make do with his Raick Freres Belgian hammer 12 bore and Eley Alphamax LG shells . There shall never be another like him .

@Shootist43
Art I sure do miss their missives and wish t they would write more.
Bob
@Bob Nelson 35Whelen
There are a few complications involved , for which they are temporarily refraining from posting anything on this website . Since I am an author and also a semi retired Problem Animal Control officer , those complications do not particularly extend to me .

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen
There are a few complications involved , for which they are temporarily refraining from posting anything on this website . Since I am an author and also a semi retired Problem Animal Control officer , those complications do not particularly extend to me .
@Professor Malwa
Could you PM me with more information please
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MariWalsta

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross