Reaction score
Website
www.trophyshippers.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA

Tom Kelly assisted me with our most recent trophy shipment. Outstanding customer service and expertise. The import went very smoothly and all our trophies are up on the walls!

Thanks Tom.

Tom handled mine and my friends shipments this past year. Everything went smoothly on paperwork and shipping to taxidermist. Tom arranged freight that was a bargain compared to what I had paid the previous year. Will be using Tom again this year if we get to hunt.

Tom handled mine and my friends shipments this past year. Everything went smoothly on paperwork and shipping to taxidermist. Tom arranged freight that was a bargain compared to what I had paid the previous year. Will be using Tom again this year if we get to hunt.

+1

Trophy Shippers did an excellent job for us last year.. at a much lower price than we paid for one of the other well established companies that do this sort of work..

we will definitely be using them again for our 2019 trophies when they are ready to ship this year...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg