AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Koos went hunting one day and shot two Impala. He loaded them onto the back of his bakkie and while driving back home was stopped by a Game Warden who did not like hunters.

The warden ordered Koos to show him his hunting license, which was duly produced. Then the warden lifted the covers off the bakkie, stuck his nose into one of the bucks asses and said: "Haaikona this is not a local Impala. This one is from the Free State and you need a Free State license to kill it. Do you have one?"

Koos opened the cubby-hole and produced one. Not happy the warden sniffed the ass of the other animal and gleefully shouted: "This one is from Lesotho. Do you have a Lesotho license?"

The hunter went back to his cubby and produced a Lesotho license. The warden was very agitated and shouted: "Where the hell are you
from?"

Koos smiled, turned around, dropped his pants to his ankles, bent forward and said: "You tell me .......You're the expert!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaLondo

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!