The Elephant Population Crisis - Robin Bouckaert

NamStay

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Robin Bouckaert talks about the problems caused by elephant overpopulation in some Zimbabwean areas and possible solutions.

Screenshot (34).png

This would be very interesting to participate in the capturing and moving of such a wide variety of animals!

This would be very interesting to participate in the capturing and moving of such a wide variety of animals!
My wife and I have been involved for several years...2 months/year....working with this sort of thing, as well as with general wildlife research in the southern part of Africa. I'm not recruiting, but am always excited to share opportunities with anyone interested in working for a couple of weeks to months with conservation efforts in Africa. Give me a holler if interested.

Very articulate description of what appears to be a real habitat crisis in that part of Zimbabwe.

My wife and I have been involved for several years...2 months/year....working with this sort of thing, as well as with general wildlife research in the southern part of Africa. I'm not recruiting, but am always excited to share opportunities with anyone interested in working for a couple of weeks to months with conservation efforts in Africa. Give me a holler if interested.
Pick me, pick me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg