The Elephant Population Crisis - Robin Bouckaert

NamStay

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Robin Bouckaert talks about the problems caused by elephant overpopulation in some Zimbabwean areas and possible solutions.

Screenshot (34).png

Ridgewalker

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
This would be very interesting to participate in the capturing and moving of such a wide variety of animals!

Marcus bock

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Ethiopia, South Africa
This would be very interesting to participate in the capturing and moving of such a wide variety of animals!
My wife and I have been involved for several years...2 months/year....working with this sort of thing, as well as with general wildlife research in the southern part of Africa. I'm not recruiting, but am always excited to share opportunities with anyone interested in working for a couple of weeks to months with conservation efforts in Africa. Give me a holler if interested.

John Havard

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
My wife and I have been involved for several years...2 months/year....working with this sort of thing, as well as with general wildlife research in the southern part of Africa. I'm not recruiting, but am always excited to share opportunities with anyone interested in working for a couple of weeks to months with conservation efforts in Africa. Give me a holler if interested.
Pick me, pick me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellis88mcglothin

Latest profile posts

trstallone wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
I've Hunted So.Africa, love to try Romania
Clifford Johnson wrote on Mark A Ouellette's profile.
Mark, How did your hunt go with Wayne in Zimbabwe?
Cliff
Spartan2473 wrote on tnshooter's profile.
Hey buddy,
Have a great hunt in West TN. Looking forward to planning this next safari with you.

we’ll talk soon!
Hello thanks for acceptance to the group, I live on baffin island. Anyone ever hunt in the Arctic?