Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 175
Last edited by a moderator:
Happy for you. (y)

Hope you sell a lot!

th
If I do, it's because the great folks on this site encouraged and inspired me to move forward with this endeavor. Thanks

Just saw this thread. 1) awesome and I hope you make a mint. 2) I want a buff one. 3) did you get the go ahead to sell them here. 4) if not pm me your info so I can order one where ever I need to do so. Thanks!

Just saw this thread. 1) awesome and I hope you make a mint. 2) I want a buff one. 3) did you get the go ahead to sell them here. 4) if not pm me your info so I can order one where ever I need to do so. Thanks!
PM sent, and thanks

Will you make some small enough for a laptop?

Can you PM me your price list and what you still have avaible? Thanks.

Great work by the way.

I read threw and see your website, I'll order from there. Thanks.

I recently purchased this kudu decal for the rear window of my pickup. I lost the "hump" and shoulder outline due to a slip-up in the installation but I think it still looks incredible.

IMG_0610.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
it certainly doesn't lessen the look of it ..........

Starting today, and this offer/proposal will not have an end date. I will be offering to AH members only and only if it's through this forum. Half of ALL profits from the decals sold will be donated to this fantastic site. That's right, if you order $100.00 worth of decals I'll mail Jerome/AH half of the profits from the decals you guys order. Plus, I'll throw in an AH logo decal.

Starting today, and this offer/proposal will not have an end date. I will be offering to AH members only and only if it's through this forum. Half of ALL profits from the decals sold will be donated to this fantastic site. That's right, if you order $100.00 worth of decals I'll mail Jerome/AH half of the profits from the decals you guys order. Plus, I'll throw in an AH logo decal.

Hello, how do I find what you have available for sale, Thanks Tom

Hello, how do I find what you have available for sale, Thanks Tom
Hi TomC message him with the animal you want if it's African he's probably got it if it's not send him a picture and he will make it for you if possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandaokelle05

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg