The Birth Of Wild Africa Decals

Hi TomC message him with the animal you want if it's African he's probably got it if it's not send him a picture and he will make it for you if possible.
Thanks Bobby. Long time brother.

Actually TomC, I have hippo, crocodile and a new nyala available. I'll post pics soon.

Thanks 35 I still show the 3 you made for me with pride!

Plus, I'll throw in an AH logo decal.

@AfricaHunting.com Jerome- would be great if we created a separate thread for those that want to get an AH logo decal (similar to the hat thread). I didn't realize these were available for purchase (luckily I won one a while back)!

Will it be all euromounts?

@AfricaHunting.com Jerome- would be great if we created a separate thread for those that want to get an AH logo decal (similar to the hat thread). I didn't realize these were available for purchase (luckily I won one a while back)!
Good idea, thanks! We may just add it to the AH cap thread. @35bore please contact me to see if we can work something out.

Any of the decals on my website or in my pics on AH
I only saw what was here. I was wondering if there was actual pictures of game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross